What Others Are Saying
"Tony is a very good listener. He asks deep probing questions that helped me to find answers within myself. He is calm, measured, professional and takes his role as a coach very seriously"
-Paul Killoran, Ex Ordo CEO
"Tony listens to what I say and brings a hugely positive attitude in the way he coaches. He has helped our team be more open and honest with each other and to share success/failures that were not evident before. It has led to a much closer-knit unit. Tony is someone you can trust which I do not say lightly. You will believe nothing is impossible with a positive attitude he lives by."
-Austin Sammon, Partner Mazars
What is your aspirational reason for being? What inspires and guides your decision, choices, or behaviours? What are your deepest convictions and how do they shape your mindset, behaviour, and actions?
What is my internal compass for making decisions? How do I judge what is right or wrong? What behaviours are important to me? And how do I want to demonstrate them? The top sportspeople and leaders have a very strong sense of who they are and what they stand for. They are true to themselves, regardless of the situation. A value that is very strong in most leaders is honesty. They speak openly about what was done well and what was not delivered on, and why. Sometimes we can get caught up in making plans, to-do lists and goals, but we should not overlook the question: who do I want to become?
STRENGTHS AND SKILLS
What do I excel at? What can I do that adds real value to the team I am in or the customer I am dealing with? What are my character strengths and how do I leverage them to find meaning and flow in my experiences?
GOALS AND HABITS
What are the personal and professional goals I set for my life? How do I rate and review my performance against these set goals? What are my habits and routines that enable my progress? What are the obstacles that inhibit my progress?
HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
What are the habits and routines that allow us to think, feel and act at our best? What are the activities, environments or situations that enable me to be at my best? What affects my mood and energy on a daily or weekly basis? How do I train, recover and replenish my mind, body, and spirit?
Master your inner game
PERFORMANCE SKILLS PROGRAM SERIES 1 & 2
About the program...
- This program will assist you in building and maintaining the habits to be a resilient and high performer in your own life not only in challenging periods but in a time far beyond it.
- This program will focus on key areas of performance including mental skills, self-identity/discovery, and emotional intelligence.
- It is a powerful synergy of live online sessions on mental skills practices that you can apply straight away into real-life scenarios to deal with pressure more effectively.
- This program integrates the latest applied research from neuroscience, psychology, human behavior analysis, and my own business and elite sporting experiences from high-performance teams & environments.
Master your inner game – Session one “Mindset training”
- Background and overview of mental skills
- The role of energy and emotions on motivation
- Key lessons learnt from high performance experiences
- The role of belief in our behaviour and outcomes
- Learning our guiding principles the foundation of an optimal mindset
Master your inner game – Session two “Setting the intentions”
- Purpose or performance based mindset
- Character training to enhance relationships, wellbeing and confidence.
- Setting clear principles to align to your core values
- Setting the vision for success and the process to get there
Master your inner game – Session three “Performing under pressure”
- Understanding our relationship to stress and pressure
- How to get to the right level of mental and physical activation for
motivation, attention and performance focus
- Develop the skills of awareness, clear thinking, task focus and
- Learn how to access your best state to perform consistently
Master your inner game – Session Four “Confidence”
- Design a new inner story
- Live a life based on living true to your beliefs and values and let go
of old judgemental patterns of self and others
- Identify the most important traits of self liking, self-competence and
- Find out how to practice and develop a new and more confident self
Master your inner game – Session Five “The science of wellbeing”
- Understand the annoying features of our mind that thwart happiness
- Understand our high pressure and low-pressure zones and why they are
important to know
- Find out how to access our flow state more consistently
- How to cultivate new habits and routines to improve happiness, health
Master your inner game – Session Six “Identity versus insecurity”
- Explore and understand how we form our personal and social identity
- How our identity influences our beliefs, values, behaviours and expectations
- Understand the role of self-efficacy in our achievements, happiness and performance..
- How we improve our self image and self-efficacy with practical tools.
As an oft-invited keynote speaker and interviewee, Tony is at the top of his game in front of the camera. We invite you to view these videos whether you are looking for personal direction or making a final decision on your next conference speaker or program guest.Watch Now
Tony is a frequent guest on podcasts and radio programs, invited to share his personal insights and experiences from both the worlds of corporate life and sport. Insights that have allowed Tony to counsel and transform lives around the world with wisdom and kindness.Listen
Tony would love to hear from you. Please let us know if you have any questions about what you saw and heard or if you would like to invite Tony to your team or organisationKnow more