What Others Are Saying
"Tony worked with a group of over 80 people in our organisations and helped massively in the areas of personal and professional development. Feedback from Tony’s sessions were extremely positive and what is most noticeable is the lasting effect it has had on the group where improvement areas and methods described by Tony are regularly referenced in goal and objective planning. Would definitely engage with Tony again and recommend any person or organisation to do the same."
-Rory McGauran, Group Head of Technical Operations at Planet.
"Tony is a consummate professional. A combination of deep knowledge in his specialised areas, practical results driven approach, and unique experience in high performing teams and business, puts him at the forefront of today’s rising professionals in performance psychology. If you are looking to achieve measurable improvement as a individual or as a team, I have absolute confidence in recommending Tony."
- Ronan Hynes, Partner Sellors.
Why does this team exist – history, achievements, rituals? What is unique about this team and the people on it? What motivates this team? What does it look like at its best?
What does success look like for this team? How would we know we have achieved this vision? What main areas of focus would enable this vision to happen?
What are the values and standards of behaviours this team wants to demonstrate with each other, clients and the World? How do we measure, reinforce and challenge good/poor behaviours in our team? What are the key strengths of this team that make it unique?
TEAM ROLES & EXPECTATIONS
Who does what, when, and where? Consistently Communicating and clarifying expectations of team members. Reinforcing when roles done well and understanding what impedes team members from executing their roles to the best of their ability.
TEAM GOALS AND STRATEGIES
What are the outcome goals we want to achieve as a team? What is our process for achieving this? What is our task, process, and performance, wellbeing goals along the journey? How do we achieve small, medium and longer-term goals?
TEAM REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK
How consistent are we in delivering messages around our key performance markers? What is our process for delivering feedback? What tools and resources are we using to adapt to the different learning styles within our team? How and when do we receive feedback from team members on how we can improve our process?
How do we assess the mood and energy of our team members? How do we adjust the plan when people are not improving, learning, or enjoying the team environment? How do we deal with conflict and critical moments in this team? What stage of the lifecycle is this team at e.g. forming, storming, norming, or performing?
THRIVING THROUGH CHALLENGING SITUATIONS AND CHANGE
- Learn how elite performers manage their mindset in uncertainty, challenge and chaotic environments
- Learn how we can influence both our psychology and our physiology to improve energy, health, relationships and performance.
- Learn how we turn down our stress response and induce our relaxation response.
- How to move from a ‘Threat Based Mindset’ to an ‘Opportunity Based Mindset’.
- Integrate and use mental fitness tools to thrive in any environment under pressure and beyond.
OPTIMISING OUR ENERGY TO STRENGTHEN OUR RESILIENCE
- Learn about our FOUR dimensions of ENERGY: Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual.
- Learn how elite performers expend and renew their energy for maximum health, creativity and productivity.
- Understand when your mental capacity is at its peak, trough and recovery phase.
- Identify when is your energy is at its optimum time to make an impression, make a decision, do creative work, execute key projects, complete admin tasks, etc
HOW TO HARNESS MORE JOY, PEACE & FULFILMENT INTO OUR DAILY PURSUITS.
- How we define, measure and improve wellbeing.
- Understand how our expectations effect our happiness.
- Annoying features of our mind and how to overcome our own biases.
- Identify your character strengths to find more flow & increase meaning in your work and life.
- Keystone habits we can use to optimise our happiness, health & performance.
DEVELOPING DEEP FOCUS TO MAXIMISE PRODUCTIVITY, CREATIVITY, AND PERFORMANCE.
- What is deep focus and why is it important to high performance.
- What are our biggest distractions internally and externally.
- How to focus our attention on the controllable factors and what we can influence.
- The power of repetition and task focus mindset.
- How, where and when we build daily habits of focus and flow to maximise focus, productivity and energy.
DEVELOPING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TO LEAD AND TRANSFORM OURSELVES, OUR TEAM, AND OUR ORGANISATIONS
Learn four of the key competencies of emotionally intelligent leaders to transform the climate in your team, clients and community.
- Building Optimism through opportunity sensing, positive mood and resilience.
- Displaying Empathy by listening, curiosity and emotional connection.
- Building and Maintaining Key Relationships with equality, mutuality and empowerment.
- Showing Adaptability through flexibility, open mindedness and acceptance.